Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Where in the world do I live?!


So this is a short blog to show you where I live.

We are moving soon so I don't have to sleep on the pull out couch anymore... can you say

YAHOO! 

Hopefully we can find a place in this same area just a little outside of Treviso. 
I seriously love living in the country, but still close to all the little shops.
It takes approx. 15 min to drive to the heart of Treviso.

If you are reading this and know me well, you know that I am a social butterfly
BUT
I also love my alone time:)

I have been taking these bike rides with my iPod in to not only enjoy the scenery, but to talk to God and help me get through my homesickness.  I cherish this alone time very very much.

I know I know, I have only been here a couple weeks, but I miss my family, my Oscar, my friends, and the convenience of America. I embrace this new culture as much as I can, but my first reaction to some things is to compare it to MY home.

Please pray that I can continue to open my mind to a new lifestyle.


Here are a couple videos to show you how beautiful Italy truly is.





I hope you enjoyed.  I almost fell like a hundred time haha

I will be blogging 
about my trip to Amsterdam this week!!

I love and miss you all my dear family and friends.

Ciao,
Meliss


No comments:

Post a Comment